Eco-house in the forest at the best beach in the world!
Relax in splendour to an eco-friendly home surrounded by lush forest and 300 metres walk to one of the best beaches in the world. Enjoy all that Rainbow Beach has to offer and spend your sun-filled days swimming, fishing and walking along the beach. Then come home to your piece of paradise lounging on the back deck listening to the birds or pottering in the garden. This sustainably built modern home has everything to make your retirement living all that you deserve.
This lowset home has been beautifully appointed and maintained comprising 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double lock-up garage with remote door, 30sqm of timber deck and patio, concrete driveway and Japanese inspired landscaping throughout. In a quiet residential area and backing onto bushland this property offers everything to make for a relaxing coastal lifestyle. Call to arrange your inspection today.
Built in 2013 and packed with high quality features including:
– raked ceiling and bamboo flooring to the open plan kitchen/living/dining area,
– waterfall stone benchtop, LED lighting, 2Pac soft-close cabinetry, walk-in pantry, Westinghouse oven and cooktop, and dishwasher to the galley kitchen,
– Japanese-style bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and large spa bath overlooking the Japanese-inspired garden,
– ensuite with twin hand basins,
– carpeted bedrooms with ‘his and her’ walk-in robes to main bedroom and built-in robes bedrooms two and three,
– ducted airconditioning and ceiling fans throughout,
– sandfly-proof flyscreens and roller blinds throughout,
– louvred windows to maintain natural ventilation and light,
– 2kW solar system,
– built to an Eco rating of 8.5,
– stone feature wall to the entry,
– leaf-proof gutter system (Leafshield),
– 2m x 1.4m storage room with shelving,
– outdoor shower with hardwood screen fed by rainwater, and
– 5000 litre rainwater tank.