This tastefully decorated holiday home is only a short stroll through native bushland to the beach. The spacious indoor living areas and kitchen have been well appointed with luxury leather furniture and top of the range appliances, ensuring a wonderful stay for guests.
The outdoor area features a large covered deck with ceiling fans for entertaining ten guests in comfort, along with a beautiful inground swimming pool.
* Five bedrooms with three king, one queen & two single beds
* Two of the king beds divide to make four singles
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & deck access
* Two bathrooms
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave & dishwasher
* Living area with TV, DVD player, ceiling fans & seven seater lounges
* WIFI available for guests
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Port-a-cot, high chair & baby bath
* Laundry with top loading washing machine & dryer
* Covered outdoor entertainment area with seven seater lounge setting, coffee table,
eight seater dining setting, ceiling fans & gas BBQ
* Turfed lawn
* Inground pool
* Off street parking
* Fully fenced back yard & partially fenced front yard
* Pet friendly for outside pets only
* Garage is for owner use
Maximum Occupancy: 10 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
With all holiday accommodation, you will need to bring your own personal linen (sheets, pillow cases, hand towels, towels and bath mats) or these can be hired from our office, just ask us for a quote. Remember to also pack your own essential items such as toiletries, dishwashing powder, etc for your stay. Portacots can also be hired from our office.
A $25 booking fee applies to all bookings. A $75 pet fee is applicable should you wish to bring your pet to the premises.
|OFF PEAK||SCHOOL HOLIDAYS||PEAK *|
* PEAK = Christmas, Easter & Schoolies Week
For bookings other than 2 or 7 nights click on Book Now for a customised quote or phone our friendly staff on (07) 5486 3900.