This tastefully decorated holiday home is only a short stroll through native bushland to the beach. The spacious indoor living areas and kitchen have been well appointed with luxury leather furniture and top of the range appliances, ensuring a wonderful stay for guests.
The outdoor area features a large covered deck with ceiling fans for entertaining ten guests in comfort, along with a beautiful inground swimming pool.
* Five bedrooms with three king, one queen & two single beds
* Two of the king beds divide to make four singles
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & deck access
* Two bathrooms, one with a spa bath
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living area
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, microwave, dishwasher & fridge with icemaker
* Living area with TV, DVD player, ceiling fans & seven seater lounges
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Port-a-cot, high chair & baby bath
* Laundry with top load washing machine & dryer
* Covered outdoor entertainment area with seven seater lounge setting, coffee table, eight seater dining setting, ceiling fans & gas BBQ
* Turfed lawn
* Inground pool
* Off street parking
* Fully fenced back yard & partially fenced front yard
* Pet friendly for outside pets only
* Garage is for owner use
Maximum Occupancy: 10 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
Linen and port-a-cots can be hired at an additional cost.
Please supply your own personal and household items such as hair and body products, washing powder, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc.
A $25 booking fee applies to all bookings. A $75 pet fee is applicable should you wish to bring your pet to the premises.
|OFF PEAK||SCHOOL HOLIDAYS||PEAK *|
* PEAK = Christmas, Easter & Schoolies Week
For bookings other than 2 or 7 nights click on Book Now for a customised quote or phone our friendly staff on (07) 5486 3900.