This three bedroom family home comfortably sleeps six and is centrally located. With a paved flat walk to the supermarket, sporting facilities and the main street, you can take an easy stroll into town. The property has all the essentials, and some extras for those that love fishing.
Enjoy a morning coffee on the covered front deck, or an evening BBQ under the stars.
With off street parking and a fully fenced back yard, your pet is welcome too.
* Three bedrooms with two queen & two single beds
* Corner bath with shower
* Open kitchen, living & dining area with ceiling fan
* Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher & microwave
* Living area with TV & DVD player
* Laundry with top loading washing machine, sink, iron & ironing board
* Covered outdoor front & side deck
* Open outdoor area with brick built gas BBQ
* Bait fridge and filleting table
* Double lock up garage
* Off street parking
* Fully fenced back yard
* Pet friendly for outside pets
Maximum occupancy: 6 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
With all holiday accommodation, you will need to bring your own personal linen (sheets, pillow cases, hand towels, towels and bath mats) or these can be hired from our office, just ask us for a quote. Remember to also pack your own essential items such as toiletries, dishwashing powder, etc for your stay. Portacots can also be hired from our office.
A $25 booking fee applies to all bookings. A $75 pet fee is applicable should you wish to bring your pet to the premises.
|OFF PEAK||SCHOOL HOLIDAYS||PEAK *|
* PEAK = Christmas, Easter & Schoolies Week
For bookings other than 2 or 7 nights click on Book Now for a customised quote or phone our friendly staff on (07) 5486 3900.