Tranquility at its best! Allow yourself to relax and rejuvenate in this modern tropical paradise, set amongst the natural bushland of the Rainbow Shores Estate. Feel the sand between your toes as you take a leisurely stroll via a secluded, scenic bush track to the unspoiled coastline of Rainbow Beach.
Be enticed by the sparkling inground salt water pool set in amongst the trees. For the entertainer at heart, this beautiful home features two large decks/entertaining areas, one at the rear of the property overlooking bushland and one at the front of the property overlooking the crystal clear glistening pool.
* 4 bedrooms with 3 queen & 2 single beds that can be zipped together to make another queen
* Main bedroom is on the 2nd level, with walk-in robe, ensuite and secluded balcony
* 3 bathrooms – Front bedroom is ensuited, Middle and rear bedrooms share bathroom with bath
* Reverse cycle airconditioning in the lounge room
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Separate dining & lounge room
* Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher & microwave
* 2 flat screen TVs and 1 DVD Player
* Laundry with washer & dryer
* Fully screened
* covered carport
* Two decks/entertaining areas
* Gas BBQ
* Inground salt water swimming pool
* 2 outside showers
* Minimum 3 night stay.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
With all holiday accommodation, you will need to bring your own personal linen (sheets, pillow cases, hand towels, towels and bath mats) or these can be hired from our office, just ask us for a quote. Remember to also pack your own essential items such as toiletries, dishwashing powder, etc for your stay. Portacots can also be hired from our office.
A $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
|OFF PEAK||SCHOOL HOLIDAYS||PEAK *|
* PEAK = Christmas, Easter & Schoolies Week
For bookings other than 2 or 7 nights click on Book Now for a customised quote or phone our friendly staff on (07) 5486 3900.