OFFERING LUXURY, LOCATION AND PLENTY OF LIGHT
Walking into your new home is a moment of joy when it’s a property like this. Perfectly positioned near the end of the cul-de-sac and just a minutes’ walk to the beach in Rainbow Shores, this near-new home presents a rare opportunity for the astute buyer. Only three years old, this property is built to take advantage of the natural light and bush surrounds, and best of all, the beach is just a 200 metre walk from your back door along the bush path to the sand and swells.
From the moment you walk in the front door you will experience the abundance of light and space this home offers as your eyes are drawn up to take in the large light well. Going through to the open kitchen, dining area you look directly out to your outdoor area, pool and bush backyard. The kitchen offers you plenty of bench and cupboard space, as well as a separate butlers pantry. Downstairs are also your two main bedrooms, each opening onto the back deck and looking out to the trees, the master bedroom has an ensuite and bedroom two has the second bathroom nearby.
Upstairs you’re spoilt with a huge lounge/tv area surrounded with windows to capture the ocean breezes and bush outlook, as well as bedrooms three and four, and a third bathroom. With a beautiful pool area, decks at the front and rear to enjoy year-round, air conditioning throughout and built to modern housing standards, all these features combine to create a beautiful home to enjoy all year round.
The feature list for this home includes but isn’t limited to;
– Open kitchen, dining area looking out to the pool.
– Large master bedroom with ensuite, opening onto backyard.
– Second bedroom downstairs opening onto backyard.
– Downstairs main bathroom.
– Separate laundry and pantry storage area.
– Large lounge/tv room upstairs.
– Bedrooms three and four upstairs with built ins.
– Third bathroom upstairs with separate WC.
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the house.
– In ground pool with heat pump.
– Solar power.
– Double lock up garage.
– Expansive concrete drive with extra space for parking.
– Large 971m² block.
– Bush path from rear of house to the beach.
Whether you’re looking for a place to call home or a weekender to enjoy, properties of this quality rarely come to market, so do not miss this opportunity to secure your dream home in Rainbow Beach. To arrange your private inspection contact Andrew Hawkins today.